Re: The Henry Voyage

Sinclair,

Thanks for the info....  I presume that that Dr. Watchman has a business
interest in Data Roche Watchman.

Best regards,

Joe Erkes

PS  I must congratulate you on your part in the exceptionally high quality of
the historical posts recently.   They have been fascinating to read, and have
made me realize how much more I have to learn if I want to participate actively
on any basis other than as a cheerleader.   Well done!