Re: demise of the Templars???

At 07:37 PM 21/07/02 +0100, Tim wrote <snipped>:
>Dear Ian, The situation is quite simple. As I mentioned in earlier postings,
>pockets of Templars survived for some time in [...]

Thank you for clarifying those points, Tim - and I appreciate your taking my
comments in the manner intended - constructive criticism. (I hope!)
I enjoy your valuable input and look forward to reading a few of your later
publications to "balance out" the earlier one I have mentioned already.

Keep on searching! (please)

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia