Re: For Glen Cook, demise of the Templars???

Glen,
I tried to e-mail you a link directly to your address, and it came back
twice. I am going to copy the message which came back, and give the URL
without sending the link and maybe it will work.

You asked me to relay evidence of the existance and continuance of the
Templars. Several books have been written which lay out overwhelming
evidence, in my opinion, that indeed the Templars survived the suppression
of Pope Philippe and Pope Clement V in 1312. Among these as "Holy Blood,
Holy Grail", 1983 by Baigent, Leight, and Lincoln (Some contents plausable,
some not), and "The first Freemasons" by Stevenson (I have not read this
one).  Several organizations claim to be the true Templars today. The
hardest evidence to ignore, however, is found in this website, and its
linked pages. Seeing the individuals involved. It seems that they are
planning on being a viable force in the future formation of world policies.
Let me know what you think. Off list if you wish. I hope I can get through
to your address.

Please type in the URL to access the link, as I am having trouble with
getting the link forwarded to you.

http:www.orddotempli.org/

Stan