Re: junkie

Fellow Junkies'
My genealogy addiction leads me to pose as a homebuyer to see the insides of
some of my ancestral homes.  After I figured which house was my great
grandfather's, my father left a note on the front door and we got an
invitation to tour the house.  The present homeowners were delighted to see
the photographs of my great-aunt's 1912 wedding on their lawn.
Another time we just went to the door and introduced ourselves as descendants
of the former owners.  The owner gave us a thorough tour of the house, on the
spot, and then chatted with us for about an hour.  The house has a bit of
history attached to it and she was aware of the significance of the Sinclair
name.
Lynn Sinclair
Newark, DE