Re: Prince Henry Proofs

Dear Sinclair,

      The Clan Sinclair, U.S.A. informed me that the Sinclairs are descended
from Rollo (Hrolf)  the Viking, son of Earl (Jarl) Rognvald the Viking of
Alesund, Norway. Rollo signed a peace treaty with the King of France at
St.-Claire-sur-Epte, France in 911 A.D.  The King of France let him settle in
northern France on the condition that he would keep other Vikings from
raiding and trying to settle there.
     In 2000 you told my husband that William the Conqueror was also
descended from Rollo the Viking and you gave us the descendancy to show this.
 My husband  is descended from William the Conqueror and we greatly
appreciate your help with his family research.  Merci bien pour votre aide.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady
Alexandria, Virginia