Sinclairs hiding on the internet

Hi, Cousins all,

Whilst continuing the never-ending genealogy search, I found on the website
entitled "MISC. WOMEN" at:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mefrankl/miswm-s.htm

  ........  with the introduction:

                         "We know little about these Women
                          In some cases only their name; in others
                          birth, death or marriage dates"

 the following entries:

>SINCLAIR
>  Catherine                     m -  Amos Bangs
>  Celia M., b.1875            m -  Paul H. Tatro
>  Mary H.                       m -  Jotham S. Davenport

>St.CLAIR
>  Mary Y.                       m -  Stanley Owen Wyman

- I hope this may be of interest to the list,

Cheers,

Ian Newman
in West Oz (Western Australia)