From: "Ian of Noss Head" <iansinclair@nosshead.freeserve.co.uk>
To: "DISCUSSION SINCLAIR" <sinclair@matrix.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 11:32 AM
Subject: Prince Henry Statue

Thank you for the protracted history, I would have thought that most
interested people would have read the same books and be fully acquainted
with the written history, travels, and achievements of Prince Henry. I will
continue to refer to him as Prince Henry, because I have not found a reason
not to, perhaps at this moment in time we are having a problem trying to
identify exactly why, the "Zeno Narrative" written in the 16th century