The Tattoo, and Sinclair on TV

Just viewed the Edinburgh Tattoo a couple of nights ago - unsure just when
it was recorded, but wasn't it great to see the Scots and Norwegians (along
with many others of course!) playing great music together?

In a UK program creatively entitled "Eye Spy" (yes, I know, sensationalist
rubbish, but I was "channel-surfing" and.....) they were demonstrating how
bouncers at night clubs now use tiny CCD cameras mounted on headsets - and
who should they choose to interview?
- Adam Sinclair, a club bouncer in Aberdeen!   But no empty-headed ruffian
was he, well spoken and well dressed was the order of the day!

Thought it might be of interest,

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia