Re: Mike Sinclair " The Red Fox of Colditz"

The name Gus is not a particularly common one except perhaps in cartoons for
Greeks who have anglicized "Costa" which comes from Constatine.  It is not
particularly Scottish that I know of but this is the 3rd Gus Sinclair to
have surfaced in my life:  myself being one,  a G.G. Gus Sinclair who was
killed in WWII (a member of Kappa Alpha my fraternity at the University of
Toronto)  and now Major General Gus Sinclair.
 No big deal but it sure feels odd.

Rory 'Gus' Sinclair in Toronto.