Re: More Questions than Answers

This is not law in America but these words may be appreciated. "We hold
these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they
are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among
these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. " they do not exclude
the 95% of the world's population who are not American.

The remarks concerning Islam are directly quoted from a reference kindly
provided by Joe Erks. http://www.wnd.com/

Article I Section 8. POWERS OF CONGRESS  number 7 reserves the power to the
Congress "To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make
rules concerning captures on land and water;"

When our sons and daughters were being killed on the streets of London by
terrorists, Americans financed them. When the President of Chile was killed
who was responsible? The CIA? You also financed bin Laden and Saddam when
you found them useful.

Dare I quote from a book that is not reserved for Americans? Proverbs 16:18
"Pride Goth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

British and French troops are today in Afghanistan. Their blood runs red.
They are men they live and die.

Sinclair