Re: New Topic Crest

Dear Judy:

Thank you so much for responding.  I was about to answer you OFF-list (with
appreciation that you answered me ON-list) because I think there are too
many "high-fives" messages that only take up everyone's time without
contributing anything.  Things like simply "well-said", or "take a bow old
chap".  Pats on the back.  Things like that.

But I have decided to answer you ON-list because I would like to repeat my
simple complaint.  Call me a whiner, that's OK.

My big complaint concerning the lengthy (and I think valuable) contributions
I've made is that, for reasons that I have great difficulty understanding,
my contributions are almost universally ignored.

You are the first to respond to my latest contribution.  I hope you won't be
the last, but I fear you will be.

Thanks Again!

Jeff