Re: So? What is Truth? Perception?

Sally I agree with you, but who are you and I among so many! As long as
there are pople who try and buy distictions and so-called 'honours', there
will be those who satisfy that demand at a price. For me, honour is
aprinciple that can and should inform all our actions. Meaningful Honours,
if there are such things, have to be earned by sustained and prolonged
actions or by sudden and immensely courageous avts of bravery.

True nobility lies not in being superior to others, but in gaining mastery
over one's-self and being superior to the person we used to be.

Best wishes

Tim