Virus - & not gotten rid of with anti-biotics

Sorry Sinclair - I'm the receiver of the New Zealand version.  It is
called "anti-trans" (W32/badtrans@MM) it puts an underline before an
address therefore the email bounces back at you. The other thing is it
might tell you that someone sent an attachment when they did not. In my
case it sent a blank msg with only the sender's address on it. It seems
to be in JAVA.  What I think is neither lady-like nor printable!
Like others, an upgrade, time, money and lots of frustration!  regards,
Sally