RE: Costal Challenges of Caithness

Donald,
Some time ago I mentioned to my wife that one day I'd like to sail to
Scotland, across the pond, from South Carolina.  She said something about
flying and meeting me there.  I'm sure that when I show her the "wonderful
description of sailing challenges around Caithness" she will surely change
her mind.  <grin>

Seriously, thanks for the reference.  Interesting page.

Mel

The Sinclair Group, Mel Sinclair, President
The Human Resource Solutions Company
224 Bransfield Rd., Suite 100
Greenville, SC  29615
Tele. 864-268-3550; Fax 864-322-5646