From: owner-sinclair@quarterman.org
[mailto:owner-sinclair@quarterman.org]On Behalf Of IDL64@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 1:22 PM
To: sinclair@quarterman.org
Subject: H.R.H. the Prince Andrew, Duke of York to visit America

       We in America have just rec'd word that H.R.H. Prince Andrew will
visit New York City later this week. He will place a wreath at a shrine to
the Britons killed in the attacks, visit the American Red Cross and attend a
church service.  He will also ring the opening bell at the New York Stock
Exchange, near the site of the destroyed World Trade Center.

       To the members of our family in the U.K., wanted you to know we are
aware of his visit.  It is much appreciated.

       I assume that H.R.H. is of Sinclair descent.  Perhaps someone can
comment on that.

       Dear Sinclair, I appreciated your recent comments, as always.
Thanks.

       Your Cousin, Ivan of Trafalgar (USA)

Get Premium Unlimited Internet Access in Canada for just
$9.95/month at http://www.get3web.com.