Re: "President Arthur St.Clair" message - is it dinkum?

I got it too! But wasn't General Arthur St. Clair a president as well?

I used to work in a library, and a kid came in and asked us who the first
president of the United States was. We thought it was a trick question,
right? George Washington, right? Well, it turns out there were other
presidents before old George. He was the first president under the
Continental Congress. Arthur St.Clair was on the list of presidents. I can't
remember what number he was.

Anyway, that's what I thought they meant with the email. Maybe not.

Jen
Jennifer St.Clair Bush
http://www.sff.net/people/jenstclair