"President Arthur St.Clair" message - is it dinkum?

G'day cousins,

I have received a rather odd e-mail as follows:

----------------
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:13:12 -0400
From: "research@arthurstclair.com" <research@arthurstclair.com>
To: books1@iinet.net.au
Subject: Re: Arthur St. Clair

Greetings

We at Virtualology.com are please to announce our launch of the website
http://www.ArthurStClair.com .  This educational site has been designed as
a research and student publishing resource honoring President Arthur St.
Clair.

If you have any educational material on the President that you would like
to have added or linked to this site please e-mail us your comments, edits,
research or links for review to:

editor@ArthurStClair.com

With kind personal regards, I am

Sincerely yours,

Stanley L. Klos
President
Virtualology.com
Suite 500
150 E. Main Street
Carnegies, PA 15106
Office: (412) 429-8602
Fax: (413) 431-7438
sklos@virtualology.com
--------------------

My question is: who is this "President" Arthur St.Clair?  Is this message
just one of those hoax type e-mails, possibly a virus-connected site or
something?  I have absolutely no idea how I came to get on their mailing
list (apart from the obvious - my St.Clair and Sinclair ancestors).

I am unwilling to actually go to the website, so thought I'd ask if anyone
had any information about the purported "President" Arthur St.Clair.  Other
than that, methinks it's the "delete" button!

Cheers,

Ian Newman
in Oz