Re: Clan Sinclair in Australia

Hello Susan,
             I am answering your query from New Zealand, there has been a
certain amount of conflict in the Australian Clan which has been settled and
I have received the name of Jean Stokes who can be contacted at
sinead@milamba.com . I have had contact with Jean on many occassions over
the past 18 months, also it surprises me that the Information was not
available on the USA site as they have had it for some time also the New
Zealand info.does not appear although it has been supplied. Jean may have
answered you, but it is a good excuse to establish contact with you.
Yours Aye
        Roy Sinclair
         President Clan Sinclair New Zealand