RE: Research Lodge at Rosslyn

Cousin and Brother John:
Could you please send me more information, off-list, regarding joining the
research lodge email list?  I am a Master Mason, active in the Blue Lodge
and York Rite; also a member of the Scottish Rite and the SC Masonic
Research Society.  As you can see in my signature line, I'm webmaster for
the SC Grand Lodge.  I'll be glad to provide necessary information, as
appropriate.

Regards,
Mel Sinclair
Clan Sinclair, USA