Re: US Ambassador in London Article

An excellent article Iain. There really is a special tie between our two
countries. I always think of the Queen Mum when I see footage of the Blitz.
We do also feel close to our Canadian neighbors. I'll never forget a quiet
evening in Zurich Switzerland. My friend and I overheard some English spoken.
They were 6 members of the Canadian Air Corp. We hopped in a rented van and
drove to Como Italy the next day. It was a blast. The largest, mostly
unprotected border in the world is between us and the land of Ice Hockey.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis