Re: Division - Rosslyn & Research?

Sinclair wrote:

> dear Bruce,
>
> I thought that Roman Catholic were prohibited from Freemasonry? Being
> neither can you educate me?

I don't know a lot about Freemasonry but I know as much as that there
has been a lot of questions about their activities and what they IN FACT
are doing during their secret meetings. I also know that they are BIG in
Italy.... there are connections with the Mafia, with the government,
with the anarchistic right wing movement... and Italy is as far as I
know a VERY Roman Catholic country where they very same freemasonries
goes to church every sunday.

Lena