Re:September 11.

Hi Lena
I was just going through the list and tidying up and read your message.
I am so glad you are safe,and home in Sweden.
Once of Margaret's cousins was on Manhattan Island when the tragedy
happened and could not get home to the West Coast where she lives, for
several days. And we didn't know until her mother rang from the States a
week later.
People here are nervous about travelling by air now. I pray nothing like
this ever happens again.

Love,
Jean