Division

John your mailing re Rosslyn Chapel is disturbing, I believe that the Chapel
is open to all, as is financial support, it is not exclusive to any one
society. The statement that the research and information details will only
be available to approved Masons perpetrates the myth of the masons and
divides the Sinclair Clan into the haves and the have nots.
 As an elder for 50+yrs in the Presbyterian Church I believe in the freedom
of access to everybody and as a non mason although my late father was, and a
strong supporter of the Sinclair Clan I feel that my position must be heard
 The Rosslyn Chapel and its problems are of interest to all, particularly as
the same problem is being experienced in churches here in New Zealand.

A problem shared is a problem solved.
Roy Sinclair