Nostradamus and Priory of Sion

Thanks Francine,

About Michel de Nostradame; it is said that he has
been a member of the Priory of Sion. I also read some
books of him. I can remember he said that there had to
be a young French guy who (from Le Mans) should have
to lead the French army against the arabs in the year
2000. He was talking about a war, but I thought that
it wasn't a world war. I read it in 1996.

I also read that Michel de Nostradame has been 'le
nautonnier' of the Priory of Sion. When I read this I
searched for another book about him, and in that book
it was said that he wrote his texts mirrored and
lefthanded. The funny thing is that Leonardo da Vinci
also wrote his texts mirrored and lefthanded, while
Leonardo is well known as navigator.

If it is true that Michel de Nostre Dame has been
navigator of PoS then he was navigator from 1556 till
1566. His succeeder was Charles de Guise, but he died
in 1574 (23 dec.!) when Catherine de Medici
succesfully plotted the murder.
So here are two lists about the PoS:

List one contains:
* de Bourbon, Charles [Connétable] (1490-1527)
  [period of reign: 1519-1527]
---->
* de Gonzaga, Ferdinand [de Gonzague] (1507-1575)
  [period of reign: 1527-1575]
<----
* de Nevers, Louis (1539-1595)
  [period of reign: 1575-1595]

And list two contains:
* de Bourbon, Charles [Connétable] (1490-1527)
  [period of reign: 1519-1527]
---->
* de Gonzaga, Ferdinand [de Gonzague] (1507-1575)
  [period of reign: 1527-1556]
* de Nostre-Dame, Michel [Nostradamus] (1503-1566)
  [period of reign: 1556-1566]
* de Guise, Charles [cardinal de Lorraine] (?-1574)
  [period of reign: 1566-1574]
* Nicolas Froumenteau and le duc de Longueville
  [period of reign: 1574-1575]
<----
* de Nevers, Louis (1539-1595)
  [period of reign: 1575-1595]