Re: 'Sinclair sabre's '

Dear La Behotierre:

I always enjoy your postings.

I think perhaps that it's possible the Sinclairs had not so much more sense as
more info.  It is in fact rare that those who put their lives on the front
lines, and who feel they are fighting for what they believe is the "right," may
not know that there may be ANOTHER "right" that they are not privy to—something
only the horsebacked men on the hill might know.  It has not generally been
considered "prudent" to tell the "grunts" what that other right is, because
perhaps they'd just decide to turn around and go home. What think?

All Best!

Jeff