Re: Discussion Formalities

Dear Jean de St Sigeron

Some of the other messages are now out. They have caused consternation.  The
Thomas Sinclair/Jean Stokes is a prime example. Would you like the other 580
odd  posted to the list? They will cause a great deal of unnecessary pain.
What preceded the particular exchange would embarrass many.  Should that be
posted also? I presume that you are a jurist of some note since you wish to
sit in general judgement of private communications. You would not be aware
of all off list communications. I did not know that it was required to
submit them to you. The arrogance is entirely yours.

Shame on you for rushing to a judgement without the facts.  I have spoken
the truth I have shamed only the devil.

Paragenetic is a metals term.  What does it have to do with Sinclair?

I sign every message Sinclair. My surname is Sinclair

Only Royal families hire Hangmen.  The rest of us must try to get along as
best we may!

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
  "To talk of many things:
Of shoes-and ships-and sealing-wax-
  Of cabbages-and kings-
And why the sea is boiling hot-
  And whether pigs have wings.

Let us move on!  Anyone have any thoughts on John Andre?

Visne scre quod credum!  Credo Elven ipsum etiam vivene.  (I believe that
Elvis is still alive)

Peace, love and light to you and yours

Sinclair