Re: toes info

Hi Laurel,

I'm disappointed too. I know Milamba has Celtic toes, I have, my Dad did ,
and I think at least four of my grandchildren do too.  The other genetic
quirk that we have is the ability to roll our tongues  up at the sides so
that they form a U shape. This is also only able to be done by genetic
inheritance so I wonder how many on the list are game to go look in a
mirror and see if they can do that one. I'd love to see that being reported
to the list.
Regards,

Jean Sinclair Stokes.