Re: New Zealand Kin in Ont. Probate Records

Dear Wanda,
                   Thank you for the record of my family in both Canada and
New Zealand.  I did not have proper listing of the N.Z., Sutherlands.  Have
lost touch with the rest in Canada, except the Littlejohn side who I haven't
had any contact with. My grandfather was John H.Sinclair of the Lappan.  Many
of those you mentioned in N.Z., had siblings who moved to Australia. Let's
keep in touch.  All the best, Donald J.H. Sinclair, San Rafael, CA