new; Alex. Sinkler of VA 1700s & Gen. Arthur St. Clair

Hi, I'm new to this list and pretty new to genealogy too.  I have become interested in the St. Clairs as I seem to be descended on my mother's side from Gen. Arthur St. Clair through his daughter Louisa m. Samuel Robb.  But amazingly enough, I just found Sinclairs on my father's side too - he is a Young descended from Alexander Sinkler who came from Glasgow in 1698 to VA and I am descended through his daughter Patience b. 1718 Stafford VA who married William Young (b. 1722 to Michael Cadet Young and Martha Saddler, both of VA).

I saw some posts on the archive about Alexander, but that was a couple years ago.  Does anybody have any new information?  It seems as if nothing more is known about his ancestors.

I have been enjoying the list!

Lisa
Dayton, Ohio