Re: The Two Commodore Perrys + Arthur Sinclair

I don't know about the rest of the people on this list, but through Sally's
research, I feel like Capt. Arthur Sinclair is becoming a close and
interesting relative.   I must finish The Capt. John Sinclair book.  There
is another Sinclair that has become familiar to us through Penny and other's
information.

   Is there anyone who has information about the British army/navy in
Havanna in 1761?
Just what was going on there on Aug. 1761?  I had an ancestor killed there,
while he was not a Sinclair, 10 of his descendants married St. Clairs.
   Laurel