Re: History-Pirates-Privateers-Jamacia

One of Lanciano's books, Laurel?  That's my
great-great-great-not sure how many
greats-grandfather.  Lived at Lands' End in Gloucester
County, VA.  Spooky place - Lanciano says he haunts
it.  I saw it in '78 at a big family reunion.  More
than 400 of us there.  We had a wonderful time.  Heard
so many stories about wicked old John!
Penny