Re: Jamaica Soccer Team

I was in Jamaica about a month ago. While being driven to the Martha Brae river, by our PHD (Pot Hole Dodger)chaufer, a delivery van passed us that was emblazoned with "Sinclair & Co." I understand that Bob Marley's mother was a Sinclair. I have also read, I think in Morrison's book, that one of the early settlers in Jamaica was a Thomas Sinclair. There must have been a bagpipe presence there, as Martha Brae herself was the daughter of a Scottish merchant.

Speaking of Sinclair Athletes. This last weekend was the Kentucky, Indiana All Star baskeyball tourney. One of the Indiana players was, Cole Sinclair of Bedford Indiana. Indiana lost both games.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis