Glory

I am a Scot.  I live in Switzerland have a farm in France and a flat in
London, you can see the
farm under photos in Johns site. I have attended the fete of St Clair and
carried the 1000 year
old bones of Clare through the streets of St Clair-sur-Epte. I wrote a
report for the discussion
list two years ago.  I am also known as Privateers@Privateers.org  and
Sinclair@sinclair.ch .

You family has covered our family name with Glory all nine generations they
deserve more
than 800 words. My dear friend Laurel will be overjoyed with contributions
of American
connections. There are two Midshipmen Sinclair who drowned, one at Liverpool

Clare himself was an Englishman.  Sin is Gaelic abbreviation for Saint St is
French. Beverley
appears also as a prenom on the Sinclair side of your family.

More will follow

.

Votre Français est impeccable.(Your French is impeccable)

Veuillez agréer mes salutations distinguées