Sinclairs in wars

To Ann and Laurel, I have been waiting for the History section of the US
Navy to reopen its files.  They have several folders on my Arthur
Sinclair family of Virginia.  The 2nd Sinclair in America was in the War
of 1812 and his son, grandson and great nephews served in the
Confederate Navy.  I take it you would like to have that information.
Yes, Laurel, looks like I will finally be able to get that page written
for inclusion in your site.  regards, Sally