From: "Francine Bernier" <f_bernier@videotron.ca>
To: <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: St Andrew's cross & skull/bones

I am also interested in Saint Andrew's engrailed cross. I have read about it
on the Sinclair website but the story about a «vision» during battle sounds
more like a legend than an fact.  Again, this engrailed cross can be found
in Belgium's Flanders in a small and very old village on several tumsbtones,
many with a skull & crossed bones.

Could this engrailed cross and/or skull & crossbones have been brought to
Scotland by Knights Tmemplar in the early 1300's? Can anyone give me some
references where to look?

Thanks!