Re: Back to the Templars!

Dear John,

Well, it is not me who is going to 'fess up, but
someone else. When searching on
skullandcrossbones.org, I didn't find the name you
found (Abaris). But there is a link on the page to
www.abaris.net Well, when checking this site, you will
find an e-mail address: dexter@abaris.net

Well, why do I think this is the maker of the
skullandcrossbones.org site? Well, beside the name you
found there is also something else. Both sides have
been built by a computerprogrammer. The most
interesting is that both sides don't allow viewing the
sources, and when right-clicking on the background,
the site will refresh. This is another strong
indication that the site has been made by the same
person.

All the best,

J.S.

http://www.people.wcslc.edu/faculty/m-markow/sscle/ssclebib.html