Re: Our relationship with Jesus

Dear Niven My great Aunt Mary StClair would ask any new acquaintance the e
question "Who are your people?". I can imagine her surprise to find out that
not only were we of the finest of stock but among the holy as well.  I
thought it an embarrassing question when I was young but now know that at
least in our part of the South there was always the possibility of a family
relationship.  Possibly we should all strive for a more saintly behavior but
then we probably would not be the interesting group I think this family is.
Best to all, Charlotte Gellis