Re: genetic testing

Laurel,
Where do your family -  Coleman - come from? My Sinclair line does not as
far as I know have that name but it is important in my children's blood
line from their father whose maternal grandfather used the name. He really
was a Ryan but many of the  half cousins are from the true Coleman
match.  Great things we find in genealogy.
Regards
Sinead