Re: Tim Wallace-Murphy

At 08:20 19/02/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Cousins,
>Tim says:  "We are speaking at he Ramtha School of Enlightenment at Yelm,
>near Seattle on Sunday (February 24th)  all day. Hope to do an interview on
>the Laura Lee show on Monday."
>      It is unknown to me whether the Ramtha School facilities will
>accommodate a lot of extra people but this may be the closest many of us in
>the Northwest will have to hearing Tim so you better give it your best shot
>to find out the details from the Ramtha School.
>Perhaps the Seattlites can tell us about the Laura Lee show.
>
>Daonnan,
>Laurel
>
>The Laura Lee Show is for the "intellectually daring" .  It is syndicated
>to about 47 stations throughout the U.S. and Canada.  It is a 'phone-in
   type programme which has a good following.  I took part in a programme
   about Prince Henry Sinclair in 1996.  The response was terrific.  The two
   hours (which I had been dreading) sped past in no time.

Tim will give a very good account of himself.

I have just spent the weekend reading through the manuscript of his new
book on Prince henry Sinclair.  It will be a winner.  I have read all of Tim's
books and this is undoubtedly his best to date.

If he can't find a publisher, I will publish it myself.

Niven Sinclair