Tim Wallace-Murphy

Dear Cousins,
Tim says:  "We are speaking at he Ramtha School of Enlightenment at Yelm,
near Seattle on Sunday (February 24th)  all day. Hope to do an interview on
the Laura Lee show on Monday."
     It is unknown to me whether the Ramtha School facilities will
accommodate a lot of extra people but this may be the closest many of us in
the Northwest will have to hearing Tim so you better give it your best shot
to find out the details from the Ramtha School.
Perhaps the Seattlites can tell us about the Laura Lee show.

Daonnan,
Laurel