Fw: DNA Study

Cousins,
   I am relaying a message from John Duguid:

I did some digging around on the web for DNA articles
relating to ethnic migration its an interesting field and seems to be
destroying some long held beliefs about the impact of invasions/migrations
on base populations.
There's a programme starting tonight on the BBC about the origins and
history of the Scots, so I'm looking forward to that.

The programme starts at 20.30 hours BST and is