Re: DNA study

Well ..... I have ben watching this site for some
time.
I am John Thomas Sinclair from Boston
My father, same name, with brother William and sister
Catherine, same name, was born in 1907 in Boston
married Emily Hildagard Smith in 1940.
His father is Martin Sinclair born in Newfoundland,
married Alice Foley, also from Newfoundland (although
maybe Nova Scotia) as were several Foley ladies.

His father, or so I am told, migrated to Newfoundland
from somewhere in Scotland.

Haven't spent much time searching the roots but hope
to do so at some point.

Comments appreciated