Re:Who is this artist?

Hi Donna,

we have Sinclair artists in Australia. Not  your creator of the Betty Boop
painting but Clive Sinclair who is a watercolourist, Duncan Sinclair
Patton, who was a political cartoonist, known as "Political Patton", until
he became severely ill in the early 1990's. Milamba herself is a gifted
pastel artist, as well as doing a terrific job on her web site and so it
goes.  I think there are others but the first two are my cousins and lineal
descendants of Andrew W of Lappan, Latheronwheel

Sinead.