Re: More St. Clair's

GDSinclair@aol.com wrote:

> Our cup runeth over. Looking through the paper I find another St.
> Clair
> making headlines in women's basketball besides Lauren St. Clair at
> Stanford.
>
> Michele St. Clair plays on the California State University at
> Sacramento
> women's basketball team. In a losing effort, Michele St. Clair scored
> 28
> points to lead all scorers in this difficult loss to Montana State.
>
> Michele is also from Pennsylvania. I am wondering if she and Lauren
> are
> related. Also, which St. Clair family claims them. There are 3 St.
> Clair
> families listed in the membership of Clan Sinclair. They are: Harold
> L., of
> Chambersberg; Richard L., of Finelyville; and, Timothy J. of
> Lancaster.
>
> Guess I will have to contact Stanford and see if I can get an address
> for
> Lauren and then mail some questions.
> Gary D.

Dear Gary,

    I would like to know more about the family line of the 3
Pennsylvania St. Clairs - I am also registered with Clan Sinclair but
born in New York State just 6 miles from the Pennsylvania border - my
roots are in Pennsylvania and I now live in Nova Scotia - who knows,
maybe one or all of these are my close cousins.

Neil St. Clair