Shetland Ponies

The names were pulled out of the hat, or as Ian assures me - a feed bucket. The Shetland ponies will be known as Jet and Ruby and our thanks to Emily Sinclair for the suggestion. There is a photograph on its way to you. Can I once more pass on my thanks to everyone that contributed to this. The response has been overwhelming with many responses and suggestions coming from near and far. It is the little things as well as the big things that matter. In the response to this request for help in naming the ponies, we have seen a huge generosity of spirit that has underlined the vibrancy of the clan in the 21st century.

Best wishes,

Dave

David Sinclair-Sherratt
The Nosshead Lighthouse Window