Re: Capt. William C. Sinclair also Catherine Sinclair

Laurel,

I'll actually be transcribing the bio and putting it in either the Aus web
pages and/or Chanticleer, so how about I send you a copy of the
transcription.  It's a heck of a lot easier than Marilyn having to make
more photocopies and send them out...  Things like this are all going to be
part of the Australian website, which should be ready to go shortly after
the Earl's visit (he's due Friday), along with photo's and highlights of
his visit!

Regards
Margaret