Re: Capt. William C. Sinclair also Catherine Sinclair

Hello Marilyn,

The biography arrived! Fascinating reading :)  I've put a query into our
newsletter to see if anyone here connects up with him and am doing some
hunting to see what I can find out for you.

I'll let you know when I do!

Regards
Margaret