Re: Capt. William C. Sinclair also Catherine Sinclair

Does any one happen to know of Capt. William C. Sinclair, born St. Margaret's
Hope Orkney- Sept 15, 1837? The Orkney Herald Nov. 16, 1910 reported that he
was living in Melbourne with son and daughters.  He retired from Marine
Superintendent for Australia of The Union Steamship Company.

I have lengthy biography on him as published in the paper.  Would be happy to
share article with anyone who is interested.  It was given to me by William
Sinclair Mowat who wondering if he might be a desc. of our line.

Separately also interested in information on CATHERINE SINCLAIR born abt 1896
settled in Western NY (Salamanca)
     Thanks for any information on either of these individuals.
Marilyn