Re: Mea Culpa, mea Culpa + gloassary

Dear Jean,

I too find the whole PC scenario offensive - Political corectnesss is a form
of Intelectual Fascism which not only uses a sledgehammer to crack a nut,
but also seems to be used by the self appointed thought police in society to
limit free expression. I happily acceed to John's request to abstain from ad
hominem attackes, however I was blissfully unaware that I had made one. If
one cannot comment homestly as to the reliability of sources, then my
profession as a historian is truly worthless. Somewhere there is a
compromise position. However as I said in my previous email, I will now
remain silent.

Best wishes

Tim