Re: Re: Re: Red mark on Rennes-le-Château's back wall

Tim,

You referred to the person as flaky:
 "John Millar is, to say the least, a bit 'flakey'."

If you want to argue for your right to do so, please do it somewhere else.
Ad hominem attacks are not permitted on this list.

If you want to refer to the person's *work*, then as a careful writer
I'm sure you can do so in an unambiguous manner that cannot easily be
interpreted as an attack on the person.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@matrix.net>